Who is Skyline?
At Skyline Technology Solutions, our mission is to build a more resilient and connected society, and that starts with the people that we hire to join our team. We envision a world in which critical infrastructure connects communities, fosters economic growth, and enables governments to share information to enhance public safety.
We are passionate about our work, and our values are core to who we are and who we are looking to have join our team.
Customer Success: co-creating value for our clients success
Curiosity: understanding the problems facing our customers
Leadership: choosing to do the right thing, even when it is the harder path
Trust and Respect: the foundation for building strong relationships
Accountability: owning our actions, decisions, and results regardless of outcome
- Assist lead technicians on site with installation and maintenance on analog and IP-based CCTV systems, network video management software, access control systems, intercoms, and data cabling as well as related devices and equipment.
- Aim and focus cameras.
- Installation, termination, and testing of Category 5e/6 and Access Control cabling; meeting Skyline standards and in compliance with state/local codes.
- Telecom closet build-out ladder rack, equipment racks, wire management
- Learn to read job related blueprints/drawings.
- Practice workplace safety.
- Provide Daily Feedback to the team.
- Provide appropriate customer service.
- Documentation and Paperwork
- Accurately track all travel time, on-site time, and lunch/breaks
- Take pictures and compile client notes as needed
- Drive to and from jobsites for installations and service calls
- Deliver equipment to customers and/or jobsites
- Vehicle DOT Inspection Reports
- Technical and Cultural Development
- Acquire certifications, clearances, access credentials as needed
- Schedule self-paced training for multiple manufactures
- Attendance of cultural development classes and readings
- Schedule and participate in yearly performance management reviews
Education and Experience Requirements
- 2+ years of experience in the Low Voltage industry
- 2+ years of experience in CCTV Systems
- 2+ years of experience in Access Control Systems
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge of design and industry standards including the ability to read drawings, schematics, and diagrams.
- Current Maryland drivers license
- MSP Security License (preferred)
- DCJS Security License (preferred)
Skyline Technology Solutions is a full-service IT integrator, enterprise solution provider, and product developer to transportation, education, and public safety customers in federal, state and local, and commercial spaces.
Headquartered in Maryland, Skyline is passionately committed to unlocking value for clients by building trusting relationships that translate to delivering solutions with outstanding customer service. Skylines specializations in managed IT solutions, public safety data, video interoperability, and physical security and access control services are currently employed in 17 states across the U.S. Find out more about Skyline by visiting skylinenet.net.