Who Is Skyline?
Founded on the idea of treating people better. Built by passionate, caring people. Committed to the future success of our clients and employees.
Skyline is a people first organization dedicated to growing your career and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. Were growing and looking for bright individuals who are unafraid of challenges, thrive on problem solving, and are passionate about helping others succeed. Come join a team where you will be challenged, supported, and encouraged to grow yourself towards your fullest potential.
- The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) will have two primary responsibilities – to support assigned Relationship Managers and/or Business Developers (sales staff) with new business opportunities and to manage an assigned book of existing maintenance customers Plan
- Build and foster strong working relationships with assigned sales staff and key customer contacts
- Support the production of sales documentation including sales presentations, RFP responses, pricing proposals, renewals, and sales reporting
- Maintain intimate familiarity with Skylines CRM system (ASCEND), procedures, and organization resources to effectively support sales staff and customers
- Manage all aspects of the project approval process for assigned sales staff including entering new opportunities into CRM system(s); ensuring proper documentation, reviews, and approvals are complete; and escalating project gating approvals as needed
- Attend project kick-off and deployment meetings in support of new business opportunities as appropriate
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of meetings, marketing/promotional materials, and events as needed
- Achieve sales targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as set by Director of Sales Operations
- Manage a book of existing maintenance accounts, responding to requests for proposals and identifying new business opportunities
- Collaborate with internal partners to ensure seamless implementation of projects/initiatives for assigned customers
- Follow up with customers to ensure the delivery of orders, warranty fulfillment, renewal of maintenance agreements, and overall customer satisfaction
- Provide project management oversight as needed for assigned customers
- Establish working relationships with preferred vendor partners in support of existing accounts
- ISR will properly document all client interactions, new key contacts, and new business opportunities within Skylines CRM system
- ISR will cultivate effective relationships with Delivery, Operations, Sales Engineering, Project Management and other internal partners to ensure clear understanding of customer deliverables, initiatives and expectations
- ISR will participate in internal meetings in support of existing customers and new business development opportunities
Education and Experience Requirements
- 2+ years of experience in Inside Sales, account management or comparable experience
- Proven success in achieving sales quotas
- Experience working with a CRM system
- A positive, problem-solving oriented attitude
- AA Degree or BA/BS desired
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Strong listening skills
- Strong phone presence
- General computer and email proficiency
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Skyline is a full-service IT integrator, enterprise solutions provider, and product development organization headquartered in Maryland and serving clients throughout North America.
Our mission is to enrich the lives of those we serve, while passionately creating solutions to complex problems. We strive to co-create value with employees, customers, partners, and our community in every interaction.
We establish trusting relationships through capability, commitment, and consistency. We openly communicate, deepening relationships through mutual trust, respect, and grace; even in times of adversity.
If you are looking to work for a company that cares deeply about its employees and clients, if you’re inspired by our mission and values, if you want to further develop yourself and others, please apply today!