At Skyline Technology Solutions, our mission is to build a more resilient and connected society, and that starts with the people that we hire to join our team. We envision a world in which critical infrastructure connects communities, fosters economic growth, and enables governments to share information to enhance public safety.
We are passionate about our work, and our values are core to who we are and who we are looking to have join our team.
Customer Success: co-creating value for our clients success
Curiosity: understanding the problems facing our customers
Leadership: choosing to do the right thing, even when it is the harder path
Trust and Respect: the foundation for building strong relationships
Accountability: owning our actions, decisions, and results regardless of outcome
Our Executive Admin role will support our CEO as well as provide administrative services for other on-site employees at Skyline from our lobby and front desk.
The Executive Admin position will work closely with the CEO for day-to-day duties. The successful candidate will have excellent professionalism and is able to politely assist employees, diffuse conflict and make visitors feel welcome in the office. The successful candidate for the Executive Admin will be detail-oriented and make sure that the CEO is prepared for meetings with organized research documents and notes as required.
On a typical day, the Executive Admin is one of the first people to arrive at the office. They might arrange for breakfast and coffee delivery for key customer meetings before they check voicemails and emails for the day. They respond to messages and delegate communications to the appropriate department. Once the office opens, the Executive Admin welcomes guests and identifies why they are visiting and ensures all security protocols are adhered to while the visitor is on the property with proper escorts. Throughout the day, the Executive Admin will provide direct, proactive, support to the CEO as defined. They will assist recruiting with calendaring and scheduling and provide general support for the office as needed.
The Executive Admin will primarily specialize their work to assist the CEO. They will be entrusted with tasks like researching clients, preparing reports, and coordinating and calendaring for the Executive team as needed. They may also work extended hours or provide some personal admin services as well to the CEO.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree
- Technology proficient; experience with and skilled at MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat
- Agile learner
- Detailed oriented
- Previous experience as a personal assistant or Executive assistant
- Work experience in a professional office environment
- Exceptional ability to create a welcoming environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with guests effectively and professionally, business partners/vendors, and employees at all levels
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks
- Can work independently, think strategically, and respond promptly to changes in direction, priorities, or pace
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality when handling sensitive employee or company information
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines
Skyline Technology Solutions is a full-service IT integrator, enterprise solution provider, and product developer to transportation, education, and public safety customers in federal, state and local, and commercial spaces.
Headquartered in Maryland, Skyline is passionately committed to unlocking value for clients by building trusting relationships that translate to delivering solutions with outstanding customer service. Skylines specializations in managed IT solutions, public safety data, video interoperability, and physical security and access control services are currently employed in 17 states across the U.S. Find out more about Skyline by visiting skylinenet.net.