Who Is Skyline?
At Skyline Technology Solutions, our mission is to build a more resilient and connected society, and that starts with the people that we hire to join our team. We envision a world in which critical infrastructure connects communities, fosters economic growth, and enables governments to share information to enhance public safety.
We are passionate about our work, and our values are core to who we are and who we are looking to have join our team.
Customer Success: co-creating value for our clients success
Curiosity: understanding the problems facing our customers
Leadership: choosing to do the right thing, even when it is the harder path
Trust and Respect: the foundation for building strong relationships
Accountability: owning our actions, decisions, and results regardless of outcome
Responsible for maintaining and managing client relationships from inception through termination ensuring customer satisfaction and growth
- Partner with BD team:
- Proposals, Quotes, and PO management
- Advocate for As a Service engagements
Responsible for establishing partnerships with Internal Directors and Delivery Teams for customer success
Partner with Project Managers from initiation through project completion
- Project performance and status reporting
- Executing account plans
- Establishing project cadence
- Ensuring SOWs are met and milestones achieved
Represents the customer, advocating for the customer internally at Skyline ensuring all customer deliverables, SLAs, and milestones are successfully achieved by collaborating with;
- O&M Manager
- Program/Project Manager
Reporting responsibilities re: customer project milestone successes and failures
- Internally for Skyline Internal Directors and Stakeholders
- Externally for Customer stakeholders
Meet onsite with client staff to improve Customer Satisfaction and understand technology problems and areas for improvement
- Represent Information Technology Division (ITD) with all customer communication
- Develop relationships with key individuals within the Districts to act as the single point of contact for customer escalations for ITD
- Collect operational pain points for ITD Services (Business Network, Traffic Network, Infrastructure, Applications)
- Collaborate with internal Skyline teams (Engineers, PM, Team Leads, etc) to determine root cause of technical problems
- Task and manage resources and partners to resolve process or technical problems
- Communicate status to client management and Service Providers on the customer experience and identified problem areas
Partner with BD
- Account growth
- Determine project client revenue forecast/projections
- Client profiling
Education and Experience Requirements
- 2-5 years experience in an IT related customer facing role
- Account Management experience a plus
- CCTV systems experience a plus
- Project Management knowledge/experience a plus
- BS preferred, not required
- Working knowledge of Skyline service offerings which include:
- Video interoperability, CCTV systems
- Network architecture and appliances
- Cloud engineering
- Application development
- The candidate should have some background in working directly with technical resources (technicians, engineers, developers) in a team-based environment.
- Experience working with Program/Project Managers in matrix environments
- Moderate level MS Office knowledge is required for basic reporting and documentation purposes.
Skyline Technology Solutions is a full-service IT integrator, enterprise solution provider, and product developer to transportation, education, and public safety customers in federal, state and local, and commercial spaces.
Headquartered in Maryland, Skyline is passionately committed to unlocking value for clients by building trusting relationships that translate to delivering solutions with outstanding customer service. Skylines specializations in managed IT solutions, public safety data, video interoperability, and physical security and access control services are currently employed in 17 states across the U.S. Find out more about Skyline by visiting skylinenet.net.