Founded on the idea of treating people better. Built by passionate, caring people. Committed to the future success of our clients and employees.
Skyline is a people first organization dedicated to growing your career and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. Were growing and looking for bright individuals who are unafraid of challenges, thrive on problem solving, and are passionate about helping others succeed. Come join a team where you will be challenged, supported, and encouraged to grow yourself towards your fullest potential.
- Unified Communications Project Work
- Assist with Cisco VoIP PBX migrations and implementations
- Configure and deploy all Unified Communications infrastructure as stated in the SOW
- Provide customer documentation for ongoing support
- Identify hardware requirements, dial plan and migration strategies in compliance with existing change control and security processes
- Interact with other UC, network and project management team members to complete customer requirements and project milestones
- Researching, turning up proof of concept and demoing 3rd party applications and appliances for customers and internal
- Configure and deploy monitoring of the VoIP network equipment and call quality
- Unified Communications O&M Support
- Support and troubleshoot Cisco CM, Unity, UCCX and UCSxx platforms
- Support day to day operational needs for customer voice infrastructure
- Collaborate with other telecom and networking staff to support customer requirements
- Support tier 3 MACD requests
- Respond to emergency outage situations; participate in on-call rotation, work non-standard hours when necessary to support operational requirements
- Perform infrastructure systems maintenance and upgrades
- Support hybrid traditional PBX / VoIP solutions
- Change Management
- Attend weekly meeting and provide feedback for requested changes
- Review change request documentation
- Personal Development and Training
- Achieve or maintain UC and other networking certifications
- Maintain industry awareness and vendor specialization compliance
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelors Degree in a technical discipline (preferred)
- CCNA Collaboration
- 2 – 5 years experience in VoIP Technology
- Technical knowledge of Cisco Call Manager, Unity Connection, Cisco Emergency Responder (CER) and InformaCast
Skyline is a full-service IT integrator, enterprise solutions provider, and product development organization headquartered in Maryland and serving clients throughout North America.
Our mission is to enrich the lives of those we serve, while passionately creating solutions to complex problems. We strive to co-create value with employees, customers, partners, and our community in every interaction.
We establish trusting relationships through capability, commitment, and consistency. We openly communicate, deepening relationships through mutual trust, respect, and grace; even in times of adversity.
If you are looking to work for a company that cares deeply about its employees and clients, if you’re inspired by our mission and values, if you want to further develop yourself and others, please apply today!