Who Is Skyline?
At Skyline Technology Solutions, our mission is to build a more resilient and connected society, and that starts with the people that we hire to join our team. We envision a world in which critical infrastructure connects communities, fosters economic growth, and enables governments to share information to enhance public safety.
We are passionate about our work, and our values are core to who we are and who we are looking to have join our team.
Customer Success: co-creating value for our clients success
Curiosity: understanding the problems facing our customers
Leadership: choosing to do the right thing, even when it is the harder path
Trust and Respect: the foundation for building strong relationships
Accountability: owning our actions, decisions, and results regardless of outcome
- Provide lead engineering support for internal and external customers with the following technologies:
- Physical hardware including Cisco UCS, Dell, and HP equipment
- VMware vSphere including SRM, NSX, and VSAN
- Windows and Linux OS and application support
- Cloud platform services (Azure, AWS)
- Windows Directory Services including Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, and DFS
- Provide engineering operational support for internal and external customers
- Disaster recovery and business continuity plan implementation and testing
- Customer discovery including documentation, asset management, and CMDB implementation and updates
- Customer security awareness and adherence to various industry security standards
- ITIL maintenance
Education and Experience Requirements
- College Degree in an IT-related discipline preferred.
- At least 10 years experience in an IT-related field
- High levels of proficiency in VMware and related components
- High levels of proficiency in Windows and directory services
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with databases
- Cloud experience preferred
Skyline Technology Solutions is a full-service IT integrator, enterprise solution provider, and product developer to transportation, education, and public safety customers in federal, state and local, and commercial spaces.
Headquartered in Maryland, Skyline is passionately committed to unlocking value for clients by building trusting relationships that translate to delivering solutions with outstanding customer service. Skylines specializations in managed IT solutions, public safety data, video interoperability, and physical security and access control services are currently employed in 17 states across the U.S. Find out more about Skyline by visiting skylinenet.net.