Founded on the idea of treating people better. Built by passionate, caring people. Committed to the future success of our clients and employees.
Skyline is a people first organization dedicated to growing your career and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. Were growing and looking for bright individuals who are unafraid of challenges, thrive on problem solving, and are passionate about helping others succeed. Come join a team where you will be challenged, supported, and encouraged to grow yourself towards your fullest potential.
- Provide lead engineering support for internal and external customers with the following technologies:
- Physical hardware including Cisco UCS, Dell, and HP equipment
- VMware vSphere including SRM, NSX, and VSAN
- Windows and Linux OS and application support
- Cloud platform services (Azure, AWS)
- Windows Directory Services including Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, and DFS
- Provide engineering operational support for internal and external customers
- Disaster recovery and business continuity plan implementation and testing
- Customer discovery including documentation, asset management, and CMDB implementation and updates
- Customer security awareness and adherence to various industry security standards
- ITIL maintenance
Education and Experience Requirements
- College Degree in an IT-related discipline preferred.
- At least 10 years experience in an IT-related field
- High levels of proficiency in VMware and related components
- High levels of proficiency in Windows and directory services
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with databases
- Cloud experience preferred
Skyline is a full-service IT integrator, enterprise solutions provider, and product development organization headquartered in Maryland and serving clients throughout North America.
Our mission is to enrich the lives of those we serve, while passionately creating solutions to complex problems. We strive to co-create value with employees, customers, partners, and our community in every interaction.
We establish trusting relationships through capability, commitment, and consistency. We openly communicate, deepening relationships through mutual trust, respect, and grace; even in times of adversity.
If you are looking to work for a company that cares deeply about its employees and clients, if you’re inspired by our mission and values, if you want to further develop yourself and others, please apply today!