Founded on the idea of treating people better. Built by passionate, caring people. Committed to the future success of our clients and employees.
Skyline is a people first organization dedicated to growing your career and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. Were growing and looking for bright individuals who are unafraid of challenges, thrive on problem solving, and are passionate about helping others succeed. Come join a team where you will be challenged, supported, and encouraged to grow yourself towards your fullest potential.
Enterprise Project Support & Firewall Management
- Provide senior level support with network security products to include intrusion detection and prevention, Next-Gen firewalls, content filtering, network access controls, and cloud security solutions.
- Provide Break-fix troubleshooting and support for firewall solutions.
- Patch/upgrade monitoring, reviews, maintenance for firewall solutions.
- Administration and support of firewall operational and security audits logs.
- Analyze requirements and define and implement firewall rules and policies.
- Configuration, maintenance, and support of additional firewall services such as URL filtering, Malware Sandboxing Analysis, Threat Intelligence Feeds, Threat Prevention, User ID etc.
- Administration and support of alerts, dashboards, and reporting for firewall solutions.
- Monitoring firewall alerts and dashboards raising incidents accordingly.
- Provide firewall log correlation support for emerging and retroactive security incident investigations.
- Develop roles-based Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) documents.
- Assist with project Level of Effort (LoE) creation and scoping.
- Provide support to the SOC team for escalations of technical issues.
- Provide support to various organizational teams for escalations of network security support questions.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
Technical Skills Requirements
- Strong demonstrated experience with Palo Alto and Juniper firewalls.
- Experience with SIEMs, wireless technologies, hypervisor technologies, IDP/IDS systems, and other firewalls. This includes vendors such as Splunk, Aruba, VMware, Suricata, Cisco, Palo Alto, and Juniper.
- Strong demonstrated experience with secure network and firewall architecture, design, and implementation best-practices.
- Demonstrated experience with operational and security hardening configuration for firewalls.
Education and Experience Requirements
- At least 8 years of experience in an information technology related field.
- At least 5 years of progressive experience in engineering, implementation, and support of information security technologies.
- At least 10 years of experience in an information technology related field in lieu of Bachelors degree.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Cyber Security Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related scientific or technical discipline.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification
- Palo Alto PCNSE certification
- Juniper JNCIS-SEC certification
- Experience in project task technical analysis, planning, and estimation.
- Experience with technology capabilities market research, technical analysis/review, and recommendation.
Skyline is a full-service IT integrator, enterprise solutions provider, and product development organization headquartered in Maryland and serving clients throughout North America.
Our mission is to enrich the lives of those we serve, while passionately creating solutions to complex problems. We strive to co-create value with employees, customers, partners, and our community in every interaction.
We establish trusting relationships through capability, commitment, and consistency. We openly communicate, deepening relationships through mutual trust, respect, and grace; even in times of adversity.
If you are looking to work for a company that cares deeply about its employees and clients, if you’re inspired by our mission and values, if you want to further develop yourself and others, please apply today!