Skyline is on the lookout for a Security Engineer to join our vibrant, engaging and growing team in Maryland. Take your talents to a whole new level while providing important and meaningful contributions to our organization.
- CCTV and Access Control System Design
- Complete site surveys and create security designs based on findings
- Ability to spec the proper equipment to meet customer expectations
- Ability to select VMS depending on application
- Create base drawings for preliminary design
- Ability to gather all information needed for project implementation
- Support sales team in customer interactions
- Create labor estimate and BOM creation
- Post-Sale Engineering Support
- Create CRF document to obtain IP information
- Complete pre-site walkthrough and capture any design or installation changes
- Update Visio drawings with changes and hand-off to Project Management Team
- RFP and Bid Response
- Complete project takeoff and scope review
- Assist in creating technical responses
- Assist in labor and material pricing
Education and Experience Requirements
- 5+ years in related field or additional education
- 5+ years’ experience in CCTV and Access Control Systems
- Manufacture and industry certifications preferred but not required:
- Genetec Omnicast
- Genetec Sipelia
- Milestone systems
- Axis certified
- Hanwha certified
- Galaxy Security
- Current driver’s license with good record
- Able to pass county/state security clearance
- High School Diploma/GED
Skyline is a full-service IT integrator, enterprise solutions provider, and product development organization headquartered in Maryland and serving clients throughout North America.
Our mission is to enrich the lives of those we serve, while passionately creating solutions to complex problems. We strive to co-create value with employees, customers, partners, and our community in every interaction.
We establish trusting relationships through capability, commitment, and consistency. We openly communicate, deepening relationships through mutual trust, respect, and grace; even in times of adversity.
If you are looking to work for a company that cares deeply about its employees and clients, if you’re inspired by our mission and values, if you want to further develop yourself and others, please apply today!